Fresh Access. Fresh Produce for People in Need.
Our Amazing Farm Crew
Our Farm Crew grew, harvested and delivered 14,000 pounds of fresh and healthy food to families in 2020!
We work with good people who are doing good work, including:
- Wheeler Clinic, of Hartford, which utilizes Holcomb Farm produce in its community kitchen and in its comprehensive wellness and nutrition programming at its holistic health campus in the Asylum Hill neighborhood;
- The Hartford-based Hispanic Health Council, whose mission is to improve the health and social well-being of Latinos and other diverse communities;
- The Granby Senior Center, which distributes our produce to Granby’s senior citizens, many of whom are on fixed incomes and do not have easy access to fresh produce;
- The Waste Not Want Not Community Kitchen, which serves a weekly community dinner, free-of-charge, to support those in need and to bring the community together;
- The Town of Granby Social Services Department, which identifies food-insecure families from Granby who could benefit from a helping hand;
- The Healing Meals Community Project, which serves healthy, 100 percent organic meals to clients and families who are struggling with a health crisis. These meals are provided free of charge and delivered to the client’s doorstep.
COVID-19 -- Help Us Respond to Unprecedented Need
Many people are suddenly and unexpectedly struggling to feed their families due to the impacts of COVID-19. Also because of COVID-19, we were unable to hold our Harvest Dinner -- our primary means of raising money for Fresh Access. If you can help your neighbors in need through a donation to Fresh Access, we welcome your support. Thank you!